Monday 17 October 2016

DONE

I'm done!

Image result for celebrating gif

I'm released!

Image result for i'm free gif

I don't have to sit down at my laptop every week and write a bloody post that definitely always takes longer than the prescribed hour to write.

Well, that's it, folks.

Image result for wave bye gif

You know what, I had fun. I did, although I did get a wee tear in my eye whenever I saw the page views, or the fact that no one had commented.

Image result for all by myself gif

And to all those dickheads who I chased down and begged to comment- Mia, Megan, Harvey, Riya, Louis (wait, did I ask Louis to comment? Oh well):

Image result for dead to me gif

You are all dead to me. I don't even feel a little bit bad for naming and shaming you. I half- considered including your phone numbers and addresses, but then I would regret it and think:

Image result for too far gif

What is it with all these Tennant gifs?!

So anyway good people, adios. I know you will miss me, and many of you will mourn the space my absence will leave in your lives. Hey, I won't disappear completely. Maybe if I read something particularly bad, or particularly amazing, I will feel a burgeoning desire to leap onto my blog and pour my feelings out in a gif-filled, profanity laden rant.

But for now, I'm done.

Image result for harry potter waving


No comments:

Post a Comment